Visit our registration page and follow these steps to sign up for a Continuing Education course:
- Click on 'CE CLASS REGISTRATION'.
- Complete the form, make sure to fill in all required fields.
- If registering for an adult evening class, select the 'Adult Course' option from the drop down menu on question #5.
- If registering for a young artist class, select the 'Young Artist Course' option from the drop down menu on question #5. This will prompt you to enter the student's age, and to complete a medical authorization form if you have not done so previously.
- Select your preferred course(s) from the drop down menu on the registration page. This will add the course(s) to your cart.
- If the course you're looking for is not listed, that means it has been cancelled or is at maximum capacity and is closed.
- To remove a course from your cart, click 'UPDATE'.
- Once you've added your course(s), click 'CHECKOUT' to be taken to the payment screen.
To register for a course using the paper method:
1. Download our current catalog to view classes and their descriptions.
3. Submit the completed registration by walk-in, mail, email or fax.
All registrations submitted by fax or electronic submission must have the credit card information completed.
Checks will only be accepted through mail-in or walk-in registration submission.
Full payment must be received at the time of registration to secure a seat in any class.
Questions? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.421.7460.