Thank you for joining us this summer! For students who completed the 2019 Pre-College sessions, here are some helpful notes and reminders:
- Grades for session 1 students have been uploaded. Grades for session 2 students will be uploaded on Monday, August 12.
- To view your grade, log in to the Pre-College Student page and find the 'My Grade Report' portal at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Select the '2018-2019 CE Summer' term from the drop down menu, and click on 'View Final Grade Report'.
- Refundable deposits will be in the mail by Friday, August 16. These will be in the form of a check made out to the student. If you need to request an alternative refund method please contact our office at 216.421.7460 or email@example.com.
- Please note: Students who shipped their work will have the shipping cost deducted from their deposits. An email will be sent out before August 16 including the deposit refund amount.
- Transcripts can be requested from our Registrar's office by completing the online form (you'll need to be logged OUT of the myCIA page to use this form) or by mailing/faxing a printed form.
If you have questions about CIA's undergraduate program, our Admissions office would be happy to help you! They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.421.7418. You can also visit the main website for more information at cia.edu.
If you have any questions about Pre-College or other Continuing Education programming, please contact our office at 216.421.7460 or email@example.com.
Have a great rest of your summer!