Making a Payment
Your account bill will be available in March 2024. Please note: If you received a scholarship award, it will be noted in your acceptance letter and shown as a deduction from your tuition statement.
To make a payment:
- Log into my.cia.edu/pcs with the username and password found in the student acceptance letter.
- Under My Account Information, click "View my Bill/Join Payment Plan/Make a Payment"
- You may view your bill and make a payment from there.
- We recommend using the E-check option, which will ask for your bank account and routing number. This option has no authorization fee.
- Credit card payments will be charged a 2.75% authorization fee
Included in your balance will be a refundable $100 material and lab deposit, which covers damaged or lost equipment; and a refundable $150 housing deposit, if you will be staying on campus. All deposit payments are refundable at the end of the program, barring any damages to the Residence Hall or to any classroom equipment. Refunds will be distributed by check to the student on the account.