Below is the information and instructions for signing up for spring show printing. Please read entirely before signing up for your print slot.
Available time slots will range from Saturday, April 7th through Friday, April 20th.
Please find the links to sign up for spring show print slots to the right and click on your major group to reserve your print slot. Please sign up for your the environment for your major ONLY. After selecting your desired time slot by clicking on that space, fill out all information accurately and completely. You will receive an email notification shortly after submitting your reservation. Please be sure to read that confirmation message to assure it was made correctly. You can also use the links in that message to cancel or reschedule your time slot.
Print slots are to guarantee large plots (anything larger than 12x18) and higher quantity jobs (over one dozen small prints) will be finished by Monday, April 23rd. Smaller jobs do not require a time slot, but turn around times will vary depending on our workload. If you are unclear about whether or not you should sign up for a time slot please do not hesitate to contact me (contact info. in signature below).
- Please sign up for ONLY ONE SLOT PER WEEK for your corresponding major group ONLY. There are two weeks posted so everyone is allotted 2 slots total (1 each week).
- If you sign up for two slots in one week, the earlier of the two slots will be cancelled and you will be notified via email message.
- A maximum of 2- 44" x 96" prints (60 square feet) can be printed during one slot. If you have more than 2 plots of this size you will need 2 slots or to submit the difference before signups begin.
- Each slot will end one half hour after the listed time. For example, if your slot is listed at 9:00am you will have until 9:30 to come in, drop your files and submit your work order.
- If you miss your slot, your job priority will be moved behind those who have shown up for their slots on time.
- You may submit your work before your specified time, as a matter of fact, it is encouraged.
- Remember that the DOC sells peel 'n stick adhesive foam boards in 2' x 4', 4' x 4" & 8' x 4' sizes for $7.50, $15.00 & $30.00 respectively for self mounting, instructions for use can be found on the DOC tutorials page: https://my.cia.edu/ICS/Technology/Digital_Output_Center/Tutorials.jnz
- Prints that need to be mounted by the DOC must be submitted and ready for finishing by Friday, April 13th in order to be guaranteed for pickup by Monday, April 23rd.
Your preparation and consideration are greatly appreciated during this busy time. I look forward to working with you all and seeing the wonderful work you have put together throughout this 2017-18 school year!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me by email or phone which can be found below in my signature.
Josh Werling | Digital Output Center Coordinator
216-421-7477 | my.cia.edu/doc