The Career Center of CIA is dedicated to providing students and alumni with the necessary tools, resources, and strategies that will assist them in identifying and obtaining their personal career goals. We are located in the Student Affairs office on the first floor.
Hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 4:30 pm. Located on the first floor room 120 in the Student Affairs Division.
Current students are pre-registered! If you haven't activated your account, click the link above and select 'Activate your account!' on the login page. To get started, you will enter your Student ID number as your User ID and enter your CIA email.
Career Services Staff
Career Services Presentation Request
Faculty, Staff, and Student Groups who would like to request a presentation, workshop, or training from Career Services, please complete this request form
. We ask that you submit this request at a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your desired event date.
Services offered include:
- One-on-one career advising Assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Assistance with finding and applying to Federal Work Study Opportunities
- Guidance on job search strategies, networking and interview techniques
- Connections to Alumni for career exploration and information
- Annual Spring Break City Treks that allow students the opportunity to explore careers and lifestyles outside of the Cleveland area
- Assistance in obtaining a credit or non-credit bearing internship
- Support for Creativity Works
, a self-initiated, entrepreneurial internship program for Visual Art and Craft majors
- Assistance with preparation for Internship Fair and Career Fair networking events
- Graduate School Fair and assistance with graduate school applications
- Lifelong access to services to assist in career transition Access to College Central
, a comprehensive job board for CIA students and alumni
- The ability to post your resume/portfolio to College Central where approved employers can see it
We look forward to seeing you in Career Services!