To use the Cost calculator at left:
- Refer to the price list below to find the cost per square foot that corresponds with your media choice.
- Enter your image size and unit of measurement.
- It is okay to swap width and height, it is all the same to us as long as the proportions are entered correctly.
- Enter Quantity (this is the number of prints being requested and must be at least 1)
- Check radio button for tax to calculate the total cost.
- Alumni, Case and CSU students check the 20% discount radio button
- Please note, you must be a CIA graduate or present a valid student ID upon pickup to receive 20% discount.
- Find and note your calculated cost.
- It is advised to confirm prices via phone or email as the DOC is not responsible for miscalculated printing costs.