All students are issued College ID cards and are required to carry them at all times. They are also required to provide them to College officials, including Residence Life student staff, upon request. Students are not permitted to let others use their ID card for any purpose. If you have lost your ID card, please notify the registrar's office at  Deactivating an ID card prevents unauthorized electronic use of that card. In the event that a card is stolen, Safety and Security should be notified.  Lost ID cards can be replaced, for a fee, Crawford Hall on CWRU's campus. Students must first go to the Registrar's office at CIA in suite 120 to being this process.