Welcome to MyHealthConnect!
Welcome to myhealthconnect!
Myhealthconnect.case.edu is your way to schedule appointments with health service, counseling
service, and secure messages to your provider, manage your immunizations, and much more.
You must activate your CWRU network ID account before using Health or Counseling services
To activate your CWRU network ID, you must know your network ID and pin number:
1. Login to your CIA student portal.
2. Click the Student Life Tab then select Campus Wellness
3. Make sure to grab your net ID and Pin displayed on this page under Welcome to MyHealthConnect.
4. Please see the screenshot below:
Your CASE Network ID is :
Your Temporary PIN/Password is:
*Please note, this password is temporary and you will be asked to create a new password upon login.
Follow these steps to activate your CWRU network ID
2. Enter your last name (Smith) and your PIN: abcd (ayy-bee-see-dee) and click "Continue"
3. You will be asked to select a security question from a list of common questions and to
provide an answer to it. The question and answer are our means of verifying your identity
should you ever forget your password and need to reset it. Please commit the answer to
memory. You will not need to remember the question, we provide that for
you in the appropriate forms. The answer does not have to make sense in terms of the
question (for example Q: "What is your favorite color?" A: "Daffodilly" is perfectly
acceptable), as long as you remember what it is.
4. You will be asked to provide a password - there are some requirements for picking a
good password, (for example, it has to be a minimum of 8 characters in length). To see all
the requirements for picking a "good" password, please see
If you have any difficulty activating your account, please contact the Case Help Desk at 216-